Electronic Line Monitoring System
EPA compliant Line Leak Detection for all applications, from standard retail facilities to unique and atypical sites. Ideal for backup generator systems, arinas, train fueling depots, loading racks and more.
• Automatic 3 GPH Catastrophic Line Leak Detection.
• Tests Volumetrically, not by Pressure Decay, 0.1 and 0.2 gallon per hour annual and monthly testing.
• Higher precision, less false alarms!
• Thermal expansion / contraction detection and compensation.
• High head pressure and high line resiliency, No Problem!
• Line isolation and control through solenoid valves.
o Isolation of underground piping removes thermal variables, allowing for more precise, faster performing LLD.
• Positive turbine shutdown upon detection of line leak.
• Alarm override for mission critical fueling applications.
Central Control Node:
• Controls the OEM starter coils to start pumps.
• Monitors multiple LDN's.
• Performs Volumetric leak deteced calculations.
• In the event of a detected leak or other reportable alarm, alarms can be printed, presented on-screen, and output to ATG Systems.
o Addition of CH-1101 Communications Hub enables alarm and system status reporting to Building Monitoring Systems, including BAS systems, cell phone, email, and other options.
In addition to the normal pump control functions, the PLC-5000 TCN is designed to operate control valves, such as those used in the transition sumps of marinas, between the underground portion of the line and the exposed dock line. This eliminates thermal effect of the underground portion of the fuel line.
Loading racks and other high head pressure situations are applications where a control valve, installed after the delivery line leaves the ground, may be used to isolate the underground pipe. This allows testing of the underground pipe and ability to isolate head pressure from the leak detection system. By controlling the opening of such valves, the system can monitor for proper line pressure and accurately perform line leak detection on the underground portion of piping systems. Contacts are provided to manage control valves, allowing the underground piping to be tested independently of the line downstream from the control valve.
Line leak detection between the main tank and day tanks used in conjunction with generators, heating oil burners and associated polishers may be similarly protected. Contact the factor to discuss theses applications.